A Credit Union is a financial institution like a bank, EXCEPT that it is owned by the people who belong to the Credit Union—its members. So, when you deposit money in Northwest Christian Credit Union, you get a share of the company. That means your money is managed by people like you, who have your interests in mind.
It also means that when we make money, it goes back to the owners, you, in the form of better returns on investments and lower rates for loans. We're a full service financial institution with checking, savings, CD's IRA's, Money Market funds, free online account access and bill pay plus a host of other services.
To be eligible to join Northwest Christian Credit Union, you must meet any of the following conditions:
- A member, attendee, employee or volunteer of an Evangelical faith based church within the state of Idaho or member of the Nazarene Denomination worldwide.
- An alumni, student, parent of a student, volunteer or faculty member of one of the following schools:
- Nampa Christian Schools
- Cole Valley Christian Schools
- Greenleaf Friends Academy
- Any Nazarene school or university
- Boise Bible College
- Be a family member of someone who is a current NWCCU member
If you would like us to give you call (or email) just give us a call at 800.955.7775, and we will be happy to provide any additional information you might need. Or, you can send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joining NWCCU is Easy! Just follow these four simple steps:
You can fill out the application on line, or print it out and fill it out by hand.
- Mail the completed application along with an initial deposit ($5.00 is the minimum, plus $1.00 membership fee). Be sure to fill out both pages COMPLETELY and mail the Membership Application to:
Northwest Christian Credit Union
Member Services Department
716 E. Colorado Ave
Nampa, ID 83686
- Receive your Membership Packet within 5 to 7 business days.
- Start taking advantage of all the Benefits of a NWCCU Membership!!
You can also visit a NWWCU branch office! For more information, give us a call at 208.466.0916 or 800.955.7775, toll free.
NWCCU is a unique financial institution with service specifically designed to benefit our
members. We provide the highest quality service to satisfy every member's financial
- Friendly and Personalized Service
- Low Rate New and Used Auto Loans
- 24/7 Online Account Access
- More than 4,200 Shared Credit Union Branches Nationwide
- Home Equity and Mortgage Loans
- Personal Debit Card and ATM Card
- Retirement and Savings Accounts
- Direct Deposit Payroll Deduction
- And Much, Much More...
Privileges of membership are extended to the family of Northwest Christian Credit Union Members. Family members include: spouses, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, cousins and in-laws.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person that opens an account. When you open an account we will ask you for your name, street address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.